AViCAD is complete CAD and more
Your AutoCAD Alternative with Mech-Q included
AViCAD is 2D/3D CAD software which saves native CAD dwg files and is compatible with AutoCAD v. 2.5 – to 2021. It is a proven low-cost replacement for AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. AViCAD is a perfect choice for technical drafting and offers standard CAD features as well as a series of powerful tools including Mech-Q engineering tools and more.
Since AViCAD has been designed to be as close as possible to the highly recognized AutoCAD/LT® graphical user interface. You will be able to find all your familiar shortcuts, commands and toolbars easily.
AViCAD’s menus, commands and shortcuts are nearly identical to AutoCAD® allowing you to be a AViCAD proficient user in no time at all.
CompatibilityAViCAD is able to read and write CAD drawings in the industry standard DWG format making it fully compatible with and an easy replacement to popular CAD packages like AutoCAD/LT®. AViCAD can read all current AutoCAD’s DWG versions. By default drawings will be saved in DWG format. It can also import and export drawing files in DXF format.
Recent features released
- Based on IntelliCAD 9
- Faster save and load times
- Support for BIM file types
Import/attach IFC and Autodesk Revit files as underlays (.rvt/.rfa,IFC); based on the ODA BIM component. These file types contain building and construction data. Once the file is attached, you can explode it, snap to it, and use the RVTPANE command to open the Categories pane for visibility control.
- Toolpalettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands
Use the tool palettes to organize blocks, hatches, and custom tools in a tabbed window. Easily customizable by Drag & Drop. Options and settings are accessible from shortcut menus.
- Block Editor (_BEDIT) The Block Editor offers a special authoring area to enable free drawing and editing of blocks geometry. The New Blocks Palette for inserting and editing of internal Blocks with Drag & Drop support.
- Print 3d Hidden with silhouette -Creation of clean 3D prints on curved solid parts printing in Hidden Visual Style.
- Xref Notify -The control of updated or missing xrefs. progeCAD displays a balloon when an XREF (External Reference) linked to the active drawing is modified.
- Construction Line Command – A construction line is a special type of the infinite line that is typically used when quick drafting techniques are required. Similar to the infinite line, the construction line is a line through a given point, oriented at a specified angle in the three-dimensional space and extending to infinity in both directions.
- Property Panel Tree – The new selection control to view selected entities in a tree list allowing Properties local editing (highlighting/modifications based on the tree selection).
- Custom Folders preset – Adding of your most frequently used folders to the open/save dialog. Quick access to your disks/network.
- And much more….
AViCAD comes bundled with productivity tools that you won’t be able to find in AutoCAD LT® such as 3D Modeling and rendering as well as Express tools. It also contains features that you won’t find in AutoCAD®. In addition to the process flow engineering tools, AViCAD also includes an architectural utility (EasyArch) which creates walls, windows and doors. This software will seamlessly integrate with Google Earth©® and easily publishes to PDF for easy collaboration. AViCAD has been referred to by several users and software review sites as “one of the best affordable AutoCAD alternative around”.
Free support package
As with all ASVIC’s products, you will get free 60 days of free support and update protection. For an even added peace of mind we are also offer a 12-month maintenance agreement which will entitle you for priority support and update protection for the duration of 12 months.
You can purchase AViCAD in: Standalone License for a single computer, Network License for a floating-license on the same network and a Site license having unlimited licenses on the same network.
Download AViCAD Professional today fully unlocked as a subscription with a 15 day free trial.Get Started For Free